SINIM Migrants Company is looking for the following Independent Contractors
- Real Estate Agents
- English Instructors
- Staffing Experts
- Travel Agents
- Visa Advisors
- Insurance Agents
- Vehicle Agents
- Currency exchange Advisors
Who is an Independent Contractor?
An independent contractor is a person, business, or corporation that provides goods or services under a written contract or a verbal agreement. Unlike employees, independent contractors do not work regularly for an employer but work as required, when they may be subject to law of agency. We are searching for self-motivated Independent Contractors to join our professional team. The Independent Contractor’s responsibilities include completing assigned tasks with minimal supervision. You should also complete and file your tax returns in a timely manner. To ensure success as an Independent Contractor, you should possess excellent communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills. Ultimately, an outstanding Independent Contractor will produce high-quality work with minimal supervision
Roles and Responsibilities
- Liaising with the client to elucidate job requirements, as needed
- Gathering the materials needed to complete the assignment
- Overseeing the assignment, from inception to completion
- Tailoring your approach to work to suit the job specifications, as required
- Communicating assignment-related issues with the client as soon as they arise
- Ensuring that assignments are completed according to stipulated requirements
- Finalizing tasks by predetermined deadlines
- Completing and submitting your tax returns in a timely manner
- Relevant degree or certification
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Portfolio of completed tasks
- Access to all human and material resources needed to conduct duties
- Excellent organizational, multitasking, and communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Driven, self-motivated disposition
- Ability to work with minimal guidance
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
SINIM Migrants Company is a proudly Canadian private owned company founded in 2014 by an immigrant family who were privileged to Canadian citizenship.
This company has an online search engine bridging customers and advisors locally and globally together with abiding privacy principles and company’s rules and regulations. The most outstanding contribution of the Company is the strategic approach in taking an exceptional initiative and expertise to shorten immigration full settlement period with diligent focus on reducing the overall costs, concerns and wait time financially and mentally.
SINIM supports all walks of life in all aspects of settlement services by providing the most required life services such as Visa categories, Properties, Insurance packages, Staffing, Flights, Currencies, Vehicles and English common knowledge- English language proficiency.
Immigration applicants and Advisors will have a 24/7 access to search engines to look for their specific service/s by registering to their specific clubs paying a very low-cost membership fee. Advisors are privileged to a 6 months free membership. Customers and Advisors have options to join for a 3, 6, or 12 months membership enjoying so many club membership advantages including unlimited free search and advice until the expiry date.
SINIM core business is an essentially International trade management in exchanging of capital, goods, and services across the international borders or territories to fulfill a need or demand goods or services by the local or global independent advisors. SINIM Migrants Company is basically the main contact between customers and advisors to be a significant force for promoting GLOBAL BRIDGE MANAGEMENT by providing high quality services, customer satisfactions, creating jobs, reducing prices, increasing the variety of goods for consumers, and helping communities acquire global integration.